22th International Conference on Renewable Energy and Power Quality (ICREPQ'24)
The intention of the organisers of the 22th International Conference on Renewable Energy and Power Quality (ICREPQ'24) is to give an opportunity to academics, scientists, engineers, manufacturers and users from all over the world to come together in a pleasant location to discuss physically recent development in the areas of Renewable Energies and Power Quality. The authors can present their paper also on-line.
Topics included, but are not limited to:
- Wind Energy, Small Hydro Energy, Solar Energy, Photovoltaic Energy, Ocean Energy, Geothermal, Biomass,
- Classical and special electrical generators: Theory, design, analysis, losses, efficiency, heating and cooling, vibration and noise, modelling and simulation, control strategies, protection systems, maintenance, mechanical behaviour, new methods of testing, parallel operation, stability,...
- Power system planning and network configuration. Power system stability and control,...
- Power plants. Distributed generation. Co-generation. Hybrid Systems. Original solutions,...
- Hybrid Systems. Microgrids. Computational Intelligence for Microgrid Management. Smart grids Control, Operation and Protection. Hybrid grids. Original solutions,...
- Energy conversion, conservation and energy efficiency.
- Energy saving policy.
- Energy and the environment. Ecological balance. Ecosystem,...
- Energy and Social Development...
- Life Sycle Assessment Approach...
- Application of the renewable energy. Best practice projects.
- Energy markets: Operation, specificity, regulation...
- Legislation in the area of renewable energies.
- Biomass combustion techniques. The energy use of agricultural and forest residues. Production and the energy exploitation of bio-gas. Sustainable Energy. Environment impact of Energy Production. Social importance
- Interconnection and transport problems.
- Planning and control of the power system take into account the renewable energy. Stability. Protection
- Economic analysis of the power system take into account the renewable energy.
- Regulation/des-regulation of the power market. Influence of the renewable energy.
- Models and simulation of the power systems. Models and estimation of loads. Software tools.
- Application of the communications, internet, artificial intelligence for the renewable energy.
- Security assessment and risk analysis in renewable energy
- Technical and economic issues of the large-scale integration of renewable energies
- Recent advances in transmission technologies (AC and DC) for renewable energies
- Energy storage applications. Fuel cells. Batteries,...
-Integrated Renewable Technologies in buildings Dynamic Building Envelope Systems Passive Heating and Cooling System Smart Building Operating Strategies Technology transfer, design tools and input to national policy Building Performance Simulation Thermal comfort Energy and Environmental Assessment in buildings Policy perspective on Sustainability in energy and buildings.
- Electric vehicles. The impact of the electric cars on the electric grid. E-mobility
- Electrical Machines & Drives, Power electronics, and Control strategies for renewable energy applications.
- Monitoring and Diagnostics of electrical machines & drives.
- Power Electronics in Power Supplies. Smart Inverters.
- Tools for Diagnostics and Test for Predictive Maintenance for renewable energies applications
- Sensors and actuators for renewable energies applications.
- Renewable Energies Teaching and Learning. Machine Learning in Power Systems Applications...
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- Power Quality in Transport and Distribution.
- Economic Studies of the Power Quality
-Low-frequency conducted disturbances: Voltage deviations, voltage fluctuations/flicker, voltage dips and short interruptions, harmonics and inter-harmonics, transient over-voltages, voltage unbalance (imbalance), temporary power-frequency variations.
- Sources, effects and mitigation methods of the disturbances.
- FACT (Flexible Alternating Transmission Systems)
- Measurements of the power quality in networks, industrial installations and Laboratories. Equipment, procedures and measurement methods. Standards.
- Modelling and simulation of the power quality. Software tools.
- Transmission of the disturbances
- Filtering techniques
- Power factor compensation. Capacitor switching techniques
- Optimization techniques
- Communication, internet and artificial intelligence.
- Permanent monitoring techniques and online diagnosis
- Intelligent energy delivery systems. Uninterrupted power supplies
- Expert systems applications
- Devices, equipment and power systems. Control centres
- Specific problems and studies cases
- Power quality influence in deregulated markets
- High frequency disturbances (radiated)
- Data security and electromagnetic pulses.
- Protection against natural and intentional EMI
- Power Quality Teaching and Learning